First Amendment Foundation US 501(c)(3) Nonprofit OrganizationThe First Amendment Foundation believes that government openness and transparency is critical to citizen trust and involvement in our democratic society – without Government in the Sunshine, civic engagement cannot bloom. Through ongoing monitoring of the state’s public records and open meetings laws, and the education of government officials and the citizens they serve about those laws, the Foundation promotes the public’s constitutional right to oversee and to participate in the governance process.
Latest News & Info
- The First District Court of Appeal deems case #20-2199, Beverly R. McCallum Vs. Brian Kramer, et al one of Public Interest.
- KRAMER, BRIAN vs MCCALLUM, BEVERLY R, # 37 2020 CA 000801 – Notice of Appeal 07/28/2020
- PR Request LBP 070320 – Transmission of the Annual Financial Report
- PR Request LRF 070320 (683-2020) – Steven Phillips Personnel File
- PR Request – GRU Solar PPA – Scoring/Ranking for ITN-2019-070-0-2019/CML